CMM-1/1 mobile oil plant
The CMM-1/1 continues the excellent functionality of this series of equipment, but is designed to be more compact and economical.
The CMM-1/1 purifies electrical insulation oil with viscosity below 70 cSt at 50o, removing water and particulate matter.
This device can heat oil-filled electrical equipment with hot transformer oil and evacuate air from vacuum systems.
The unit ensures oil purification according to class -/14/12 from initial class -/18/16 (contaminant content by weight less than 0.004%) after multiple passes of the product through the filters.
The CMM-1/1 is used in the course of commissioning, repairs and operation of oil-filled high voltage systems (power transformers, high voltage switches etc).
|1||Processing rate, m3/hour:||
|2||Max oil output temperature in heating mode, °С||
|3*||Processed oil parameters (initial moisture less than 100 ppm):
– filtration, μm
– minimum dielectric strength, kV
– ISO 4406 purity class
|4||Output height relative to the outlet, meters||
|5||Max input pressure, MPa||
|6||Max output pressure, MPa||
|7||Oil heater power, kW||
|8||Mean heater surface power, W/cm2, max||
|9||Nominal power, kW||
|10||Three phase AC power (voltage, frequency)||
|11||Max dimensions, mm
|12||Weight, kg, max||
Note: * Initial oil parameters:
- moisture below 0.005% (100 ppm);
- oil heated to +60±5ºС for 30 minutes;
- gas content below 10%.
- compact size. The unit can be carried by various vehicles (ground, sea, air);
- simple operation and maintenance;
- increase of dielectric strength from 15 to 75 kV in several passes;
- optimized heater design with increased heating rate without excessive power requirements;
- sight glass of sufficient size for simple visual monitoring of oil processing.