January 13, this year, GlobeCore employees completed commissioning of an UVM-10-10 unit in Asyut (Egypt).
This equipment is used during installation, repair and operation of power transformers. CMM-10-10 degasses and cleans insulating oils and vacuumizes transformers. After treatment the oil moisture content is below 5 ppm, and gas content is 0.1%.
In addition to transformers in city substations, CMM units successfully service transformers on ships, offshore drilling platforms for wind turbines, and so on.
A CMM unit has additional options:
- an extra vacuum pump assembly for transformer vacuum treatment;
- automatic productivity control;
- insulating oil level monitoring system in transformer;
- full automation and remote control and process monitoring via smart phone or PC
- particle counter according to ISO 4406;
- inlet and/or outlet moisture meters for the oil stream;
- flow meters.